– Collection is not considered missed until after 8 PM on your collection day. Please do not call before that time to report a miss.
– All items must be placed AT THE CURB before 6 AM on your collection day.
– Items must not be blocked by a vehicle in any way.
– Trash and Recycling Containers or Yard Waste may not exceed 60 pounds in weight.
– Recyclables or Yard Waste may not be mixed in with regular Household Trash
– Trash may not be placed in Recycling containers
– Non-Recyclables may not be placed in Recycling Containers (i.e. plastic bags and film)
– Containers must be clearly marked for Recycling if not a County issued recycling container.
– Yard Waste may must be in paper bags – NO PLASTIC.
– Yard Waste may be placed in a container marked “YARD WASTE” or “YARD TRIM”
– Branches must be no more than 4 feet long or 3 inches in diameter
– Branches must be bundled and tied.
– Additional items may not be added to the Bulky Pickup once the request has been scheduled.
– Household Trash, Recycling or Yard Waste may not be included in a Bulky pickup
– Improper Materials may not be included (ex. Glass/Mirrors, Auto Parts, Construction Materials, etc.)
– Infested items may not be included (bed bugs, rats, roaches, etc.)